KMART is a popular midwest big-box chain store, selling everything from bedding, toys, and clothes, to office supplies, furniture, and electronics. All these come at reasonable, consumer-friendly prices.
Do you shop at KMART often? If you do, then you’re eligible to enter their feedback survey and have the chance to win a $4,000 gift card! Sound too good to be true? Well, that’s because it probably is.
How To Enter
– First, go to www.KmartFeedback.com. This will be a simple red page. If you get this, you know you’re in the right place!
– Select the language you wish to take the survey in. There are two options: English or Spanish.
– After you’ve done this, find the 19 digit receipt number (it’s somewhere underneath the barcode indicated on the receipt, and will be clearly labeled “RECEIPT NUMBER”). Enter it into the box provided on the site. Please don’t use spaces or any other punctuation. Double check this carefully, as this is the key for your entry.
– After completing this, click on the “NEXT” button to take you to the final step of the survey.
– This will take you to a feedback page, where you must leave detailed feedback about your recent shopping experience and answer basic questions about your visit to the store. Be as specific as you can. KMART likes positive feedback, but the more detailed, the better.
– Once you have completed this feedback portion, you will be asked if you wish to participate in the survey.
– Since of course, you do wish to participate (who doesn’t want to win a $4,000 gift card?), fill out all of your contact information in the space provided in order to ensure you’re notified if you’re chosen as a winner!
– Once you submit the survey, KMART will thank you for your feedback on your shopping experience.
– You can take a survey on anything from the hygienic conditions of the store, accessibility of products, convenience, customer care, and staff attitude or just your general experience shopping with them.
Now you wait! If you’re lucky, you’ll be the chosen winner to receive a $4000 gift certificate to KMART. The more you shop, the more chances you’ll get to give feedback. It’s a good way to ensure customer loyalty- and to possibly win some rewards!