Dollar General is an American variety stores chain based in Tennessee. In 2018, the company operates more than 15,000 stores in 45 states of the US, except for Washington, Montana, and Idaho.
Dollar General is one of the most profitable variety stores in the rural US with nearly $21 billion of revenue in 2017.
If you are living near a Dollar General store or a regular customer of this variety stores chain, you can purchase any goods or products and finish their customer satisfaction survey to have the opportunity to get many rewards.
How to Enter the Survey
Step 1: Visit the official site of the General Dollar customer satisfaction survey at dgcustomerfirst.com.
Step 2: Select your preferred language, including English and Spanish.
Step 3: Choose the time you visit and the number of the Dollar General store, which you can find on the receipt.
Step 4: Enter the 15-digit survey code that is printed on the back side of the receipt.
Step 5: Choose “Start”.
Step 6: Answer a few questions and rate your shopping experience at the General Dollar store.
Step 7: Choose “Submit” to complete the survey. Upon completion, you will get a coupon code that can be redeemed in any stores of Dollar General in the next visit.
- Each winner will get a $100 gift card by Dollar General.
- 400 prizes will be available for 10 entry period.
- The survey is available from April 27th, 2018 to February 1st, 2019.
- The Sweepstakes will include 40 entry periods.
- The program is only eligible to legal citizens of the US.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter the survey.