McDonald Canada opened its door in 1967 with their first restaurant being in Richmond, BC. It has since grown to become the most loved fast food restaurant in the country. It serves a customer base of over 205 million Canadians in more than 1, 400 locations.
The restaurant values its customers which is one thing that has propelled its growth. No business can thrive without positive customer participation. To this end, McDonald Canada gives their customers to give their opinion about their services. This strengthens their relationship with their customers and gives them a chance to improve their services.
McDonald’s Canada survey is one way that this restaurant gives their customers a chance to air their views. Customers can give their experiences about the services they get. Below is a detailed procedure on how you can participate in the survey and the prizes you stand to win.
McDonald’s Canada Survey Detail Instructions
To participate in this survey, follow the procedure below:
- Use your browser to visit www.mcdonalds-survey.ca.
- A webpage will open prompting you to choose either English or French language. Choose the language you are comfortable with to continue.
- You will then be requested to fill in the restaurant number on the next page. This is the 4-digit number printed on your receipt. You need to confirm that it is the restaurant you visited and click the “Next” button beside the text field where you entered the number.
- A webpage will appear and prompt you to fill in the date, time, and the amount you spent in your visit to a McDonald’s Canada restaurant. You can find this info in your receipt. Fill in and hit the “Next” button.
- A sequence of web pages with questions will follow. Answer the survey questions as collect as possible. They are simple since they revolve around your recent to a McDonald’s Canada restaurant.
- After you are done, your coupon will be displayed on the screen where you have the option to either print it or receive it through an email address that you will be prompted to enter.
Rules & Prize
There are no rules restricting people to participate in this survey. As long as you have eaten in one of their restaurants, you are good to go. Honesty is the only requirement. Be as honest as possible when answering the questions.
McDonald’s Canada rewards their customers who participate in the survey by giving a free medium soft drink, medium fries or side-salad when they buy a large sandwich.