GetGo is a Pittsburgh-based convenience store founded in 1985, and which is part of the reputable Giant Eagle.
Currently, it operates in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and West Virginia. Well, the chain store is not only popular for providing fuel, but also a wide range of snacks, groceries, and beverages.
The good news is that they are welcoming their customers to complete the GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey for a chance to win a $2,000 gift card.
How to Enter the Survey
- Visit the official GetGo site at www.getgolistens.com.
- You will be directed to the sweepstakes page to key in the survey code on your recent receipt.
- Click “ Start” button.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to give an honest feedback to the survey questions about your recent visit to GetGo.
- Rate your satisfaction with options ranging from highly satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Upon completion of your survey, you can choose the “Yes” Or “No” option to enter the sweepstakes.
- If you choose to proceed, you’ll need to provide your contact details ( name, phone number, and email address) and submit your survey.
Your candid feedback is of utmost importance as it helps the store to find out the best way to make improvements and provide better products and services, improving the overall customer experience. Just so you know, the survey takes a few minutes, typically less than 5 minutes. And whether your survey feedback is positive or negative, it will not affect your chances of winning.
Each lucky winner will receive a $2,000 GetGo Gift Card.
GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be legal residents of the US, including the District of Columbia.
- Strictly one entry person per email address as well as mailing.
- Purchases of tobacco, alcohol, drugs, milk, are exempted when gift cards are given out as prizes.
- The survey started on July 1, 2018, and will end December 31, 2018.