Verizon Wireless is a prominent American multinational telecommunications company based in New York. They are dedicated to enhancing the ability of people to do business and come together through technology improvements.
The company offers several innovative solutions that help to shape the current communications field. They also allow you to register for a rebate card online so that you can access and manage your account, pay your bills and do more. Additionally, you can also redeem your voucher anytime you want for bill payments and other online purchases.
How to Redeem Your Verizon Wireless Rebate Online
2. Enter your promotion code. Whenever you purchase from Verizon, you receive a UPC barcode, MEID or ESN code.
3. The date of order and purchase is also written on your purchase receipt. Fill out the date of your order then click “Continue” button.
4. You’ll be taken to a page where you’ll be asked to pre-submit your rebate. Here, provide evidence of your purchase by entering the UPC, MEID or IMEI barcode on your receipt.
5. Pick the right rebate form then follow the instructions provided carefully and fill them out.
6. Upon completing and double checking all the requirements you’ve entered, click the “Submit” button. It is possible to print the rebate form then send it via mail along with other required materials to the address provided in the form.
7. Once you’ve submitted the form, you’ll need to wait for up to 8 weeks for rebate processing.
In case you are unable to submit your form online, you can call for help on (844) 408-8471. They have also made it easier for you to track your reward online.
However, be sure to follow the rules, terms, and conditions provided and that the company has all the rights to invalidate your participation in the reward redemption. If you don’t redeem your points at least one time within every 12 month period, the company will inactivate your rewards.