Home Depot is the store of choice people who love home improvement projects. The good news is that they are currently offering rebates for customers who buy paint online or in their stores. The rebates are valid on some specific exterior and interior paint brands.
Home Depot is offering its customers $10 back for 1-gallon cans or $40 back for 3 and 5-gallon buckets.
You may be eligible for a rebate if you purchased qualifying products by September 5. You can only get your rebate if you submit your application by October 5. Participants should fill out a different submission for every purchase. If you purchased more than one brand of qualifying paint, fill out a submission for each brand. You can only use one submission for multiple items if they are of the same “Product Description.”
How to Apply for Rebates Online
- Go to www.Homedepotrebates.com.
- Choose the department from which you made your purchase. Home Depot rebates are usually available for the following departments: Appliance Delivery Incentive; Heating and Cooling; Riding Lawn Mowers; and Paint (Currently, the Paint Department is the only one with an ongoing promotion).
- On the same page, select the Purchase Date or Contract Date, then click “Continue”.
- Specify whether you made your purchase online or in a store:
If you made your purchase at a store: Enter the 14-digit receipt ID number;
If you made your purchase online: Select the brand of paint that you purchased.
- You’ll then be required to provide proof of purchase. Upload a scan or photo of your receipt. Alternatively, you can mail or fax it. Ensure that the following details are legible on your scan: Purchase Date, Order Number, Product Description, and Quantity.
- Fill in your personal information including first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address.
- Submit your application.