JCPenney is a departmental store which sells different types of product across the United States.
If you are a regular shopper at the stores, then you may like to leave a review about the quality of services you access. The company has come up with a reward program where you can redeem a coupon code to get up to 15% off your orders.
The JCPenney survey will collect your reviews, feedback, and complaints which the company aims at using to improve service delivery.
JCPenney qualification rules
- You must be a legal resident in the 50 states of America. Residents of District of Columbia and Puerto Rico are also eligible.
- Buy goods at any JCPenney departmental store from where you can get a receipt.
- Understand English or Spanish.
- Have a device which can access the internet.
- Be of 18 years and older.
- Staff members of the departmental store are not allowed to participate.
How to enter the JCPenney survey
#1 – Visit www.talktojcpenney.com
You need to visit the web page from where you can access the survey. You should have your receipt nearby because you need details on it to proceed.
#2 – Enter the access code
Your receipt has a 22 digit code, you need to enter the code on the space provided so that you can proceed with the survey.
#3 – Answer questions
You will be asked several questions in regard to the shopping you did at the departmental store. You need to provide the correct answers based on your satisfaction level. Click next to proceed and answer all the questions. They are simple questions you can answer.
#4 – Get the coupon code
Upon completing all the questions, you will be offered a coupon code. The coupon is available at the end of the questions hence you should answer all of them until the end. You can apply the coupon code during your next purchase to receive up to 15% off your purchase.