Total Rewards is a credit based loyalty system that allows you to earn redeemable rewards at any Caesars property. This program was the first of its kind, and it was launched in 1997. It utilizes a comps program that allows users to redeem points earned at any Caesars Entertainment casinos for goods and services at any of the properties owned by the company.
You can enjoy racking up your Rewards Credit by pairing your online play at the Harrah’s casinos with your total rewards account.
Signing up for Harrah’s Caesars Total Rewards Program is free, and you can redeem the rewards you have earned at nearly 40 resorts and casinos all over the world.
How to join Harrah’s Caesars Total Rewards
- Visit Total Rewards official website at www.Totalrewards.com.
- Fill in your details including your name address, email and phone, and press submit to create an account. Unfortunately, if you are a Missouri resident, you cannot create an account online.
- Alternatively, visit any Total Rewards center with your valid photo ID and request to create an account. Note that Total Rewards cards are never mailed therefore you should visit any Caesars Entertainment property with a valid photo ID to collect your card.
Once you have created a Total Rewards account, pair it with your online play at the Harrah’s Caesars casinos to enjoy the rewards.
- You must be of legal age and possess a valid photo ID to join and benefit from the program.
- Only members are eligible to benefit from the program.
- Total Reward cards and balances are non-transferable even upon the death of the card owner.
- You are required to earn at least one Reward Credit within a 6-month period to avoid expiration of your Reward Credit balance.
Remember, the types of points you receive are based on your casino play; either Reward Credits or Tier Credits. You can easily transfer Rewards Credits earned at the Harrah’s Online Casino into your Total Rewards account using a link sent through your email every month.