The Kroger brand, started by Bernard Kroger, has been in business since 1883 offering its customers baby supplies, personal care, pet care, groceries, home and electronic, floral among others.
Over time, the Kroger has become one of America’s largest supermarket chain with more than 3615 stores! However, some of its stores don’t bear the Kroger name like the City Market, King Soopers, Ralphs, Owen’s Market, Food4Less and many more.
Are you a customer at Kroger’s? If so, you stand a chance of winning yourself, all you have to do is simply go to www.krogerfeedback.com to participate in their customer feedback survey which will barely take 5 minutes of your time.
Step by Step Guide
- It will need your recent Kroger shopping receipt that has a special 15 digit survey ID.
- Visit the Kroger survey website www.krogerfeedback.com.
- Using your receipt from the Kroger’s store, you will have to enter the date, time and the entry ID. A sample receipt is on the screen which will guide you on where to find this information.
- Select your preferred language.
- Press the start button to begin the survey.
- Answer all the survey questions.
- Fill in your personal details to enter the sweepstake.
- $ 5,000 gift card
- $ 100 gift card
- 50 fuel points
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Must participate in the survey within 7 days after shopping at one of the Kroger’s store.
- Neither an affiliated person nor a Kroger employee may enter.
- 1 prize per person.
- Must be a US resident.
- The Kroger’s survey will cover areas such as the general customer service, the freshness of the products and the cleanliness of the store.
- Since most of the questions will require you to rate their services, you won’t be required to write much.
- In conclusion, the main aim of the survey is to improve their services while focusing on customer satisfaction.