Located in Kansas, Payless is an American footwear retailer with nearly 100 outlets all over the countries. In 2018, the total revenue of the company was 3.4 billion. Payless now has stores in Australia, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, Jamaica, the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and UAE.
If you are a regular customer at a Payless store or just purchase a pair of shoe in this footwear retailer, you can complete their survey about customer satisfaction. In this survey, you will share with them your shopping experience at your Payless store and rate a few activities.
This survey will help them improve the customer service and cater you better in the future. More importantly, you can get a $5 coupon to redeem for the next shopping.
How to Enter the Survey
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Payless survey at www.tellpayless.com.
Step 2: Enter the 13-digit access code that is printed on your receipt and choose the “Start” button.
Step 3: Rate your shopping experience at the Payless store and choose “Next”.
Step 4: Answer a few questions about your opinion on the service and product quality at Payless.
Step 5: Click “Submit” and you now finish the survey.
– Once you’ve completed the survey, you will get a $5 discount coupon number to redeem at a Payless store.
– The coupon can’t be sold or redeemed for cash or alternatives.
– After 14 days of shopping, the survey code will be automatically expired.
– You need to keep your last visiting receipt from a Payless store.
– You must be 18 years old or older to participate in the survey.
– The survey is only eligible for any legal residents of Canada, the UK, and the US.
– One customer would have 1 survey each month.