RITE AID is an American drugstore chain, which is ranked in the Fortune 500 list. Based in Pennsylvania, it is the third largest drugstore company in the US and the largest one on the East Coast.
If you usually visit a Riteaid store to purchase medications, then you would participate in its survey guide to tell the company about your experience and have a chance to win $100 to $1000.
How to participate in the RITE AID survey
To participate in the RITE AID survey, you just need to take the following simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Rite Aid survey wecare.riteaid.com.
Step 2: Enter the 16-digit receipt code that is printed on the bottom of the receipt.
Step 3: Tick on the “Receipt code” and click on the arrow to start the survey.
Step 4: Follow the instructions and rate your overall satisfaction when purchasing drugs at the Rite Aid store.
Step 5: Answer a few questions associated with your shopping experience at the RITE AID store.
Step 6: Enter your personal information, including postal code, birthday, full name, gender, telephone number, and email address.
Step 7: Choose to participate in the RITE AID sweepstakes, then select “Complete” to finish the RITE AID survey.
What you need to know
– After completing the RITE AID survey, you will have a chance to participate in the sweepstakes.
– The prizes include 10 chances to get $100 or 1 chance to get $1000.
– A purchase is necessary to participate in the RITE AID survey but it won’t increase your chance of winning.
– The sweepstakes are only eligible for legal citizens of the United States who are 18 years old or older on the date of participation.
– The sweepstakes start on 3rd March 2019 and finish on 29th February 2020. It includes 12 periods of entry.