If you are a fan of the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant and sports bar, then you probably are fascinated by their burgers, sandwiches, desserts, drinks and just its entire menu. As an esteemed customer, Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant wants to blow your mind with the $500 check prize for their guest satisfaction survey.
Do you love going dining at Buffalo Wild Wings with friends and family? If you love, then do you enjoy the menu and drinks? How can you rate its customer service? And, are you privy to the Buffalo Wild Wings customer sweepstakes on your latest receipt?
Let the restaurant know about your experience on your most recent visit and they could reward you for doing just what you like at the restaurant. Let them know that they are your restaurant of choice and they could reward you with up to $500 check prize in their guest satisfactory survey that takes less than 8 minutes.
All You Need to Participate
- An internet connected computer or a mobile device.
- Latest receipt with a survey invitation.
- A good grasp of either English or Spanish.
Steps to Enter & Win
Now take a tour to their website, www.bwwlistens.com then follow the instructions and be part of the Buffalo Wild Wings Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- While on the website, you can select the survey language e.g. English or Spanish and press “NEXT”.
- Fill in the 4 digit store number then click “NEXT”.
- Here, you will be required to select whether you are using your restaurant receipt or a 15-digit survey code. For the receipt, enter the number and click “NEXT”, for the survey code, enter it and click “NEXT” as well.
- Provide the date and time you visited.
- Next, enter your email address.
- Finally, answer some questions, e.g. your age, where you placed your order and much more.
The restaurant gives you a code for redeeming your offer of up to $500 (if you are the lucky winner) within 14 days.
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill Bar is ranked among America’s top 10 fastest growing restaurant chains. This restaurant and sports bar and its concepts far surpass any NY-style, with up to 14 sauces.