The Firestone is a tire company which supplies pneumatic tires for buggies, wagons, and other types of wheeled transportation in the United States. In fact, the company is the pioneer in the mass production of commercial tires. The Firestone was sold to Bridgestone corporation in 1988.
Since the Firestone wants to provide their customers with the first-class service, the company is running the customer experience survey so that previous customers like you can tell your experience. In a few simple steps, you can enter the survey and have a chance for $500 in free services at Firestone locations.
How to Enter the Firestone Customer Experience Survey
Step 1: Go to the official site of the Firestone Customer Experience Survey at www.firestonesurvey.com.
Step 2: Enter the 12-digit code with the dash, which is located in the bottom right side of the invoice.
Step 3: Choose “Begin Survey”.
Step 4: Enter the exact date and time when you visited the Firestone. Then choose “Next”.
Step 5: Answer a few questions related to your experience when visiting the Firestone. Then choose “Next”.
Step 6: Rate the overall experience in the Firestone. Then choose “Next”.
Step 7: Enter your full name, date of birth, phone number, and address. Then choose “Submit survey” to finish.
- There are 12 grand prizes in total. Each winner will receive a $500 gift card which can be used in any Firestone services.
- The program limits 1 prize for each address, household, or family.
- The Sweepstakes starts on 1st January 2018 and finishes on 31st December 2018.
- The program is only valid to legal residents of 50 states of the US and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or more.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Firestone Customer Experience Survey.