The idea of Home Depot was thought up by two entrepreneurs in 1978 when they were having a coffee in Los Angeles.
They thought of an idea of starting a home goods store where employees are able to sell their products as well as give their customers advice on how to use the products. The two entrepreneurs, Arthur Blank, and Bernie Marcus opened their first store in 1979 after securing a loan from an investment banker.
From their humble beginning, their company has grown and how has over 2250 stores in over 3 countries. It is currently the largest retailer company in home improvement and construction service in the United States.
About the Survey
Home Depot wants to improve the quality of service that they render to their customers. That is why the company has launched a customer satisfaction survey know the views of their customers regarding the product that they sell to them.
The information that they will get from this survey will be used to improve the quality of products and service that they give to their clients. Lucky participants stand a chance of winning a grand prize $5000 gift card.
How to Enter Home Depot Survey
How to Participate Online
- Make a purchase of any home depot product and save the receipt.
- Visit www.Homedepot.com/survey
- You will be asked to select a language that you prefer, and you will also be asked to enter your zip code.
- Submit your user ID and password found on your receipt.
- You will then be linked to a survey page. You need to answer simple survey questions. All information that you give will be kept confidential. Answer all questions honestly and fairly.
- Next step is to submit your personal information including your email address, your phone number and your name so that the company can be able to contact you if you are the lucky winner.
How to Enter Without A Purchase
- Write both your first and last name as well as your phone number on a 3 by 5 card. Mail your card in a business size envelope to home depot 2018 PO Box 430.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above at the time of entry.
- The sweepstakes are only open to people who reside in 50 states in US and District of Columbia.
- The receipt is only valid for 35 days from the day of purchase.
Gift card worth $5,000.