Pet Supplies Plus is a privately held retail corporation founded in 1988 in Redford, Michigan. The company operates corporate and franchised pet stores in Eastern and Midwest states. They carry a wide variety of natural and non-natural pet food, toys and other supplies.
The company also provides other services including self-service pet wash, grooming, and adoption services. They have an excellent customer service that is ready to help you every time you go shopping with them.
If you recently shopped at Pet Supplies Plus, then they are currently conducting a survey to hear your feedback. Additionally, by participating in the survey, you stand a chance of winning $100 gift card.
How to Complete the Survey
- Visit the site www.tellpetsuppliesplus.com from your browser.
- You’ll be taken to a page that contains a form you’re required to fill.
- Enter the 4-digit store number on your receipt.
- Enter your receipt ID or the transaction number.
- Go to the next boxes and fill the date and time of the transaction.
- You’ll be asked whether you’re above 13 years or no. Tick yes to participate.
- Double check the details you’ve entered if they are correct.
- Read the rules written at the bottom of the page to the end.
- Click “Start” to commence the survey.
- Honestly answer all questions based on your experience at the store. You might be asked to rate some things depending on your experience.
- If asked whether you want to enter the sweepstakes and win $100, be sure to say “YES”.
- When complete, click the “Submit” button to complete the survey.
Rules of the Survey
- Have purchased from Pet Supplies Plus recently and have your receipt ready.
- Be above the recommended age limit of 18 years.
- Be a legal resident of the US.
- Have a device that can access the Internet like a smartphone or laptop.
- A stable Internet connection.
- Be willing to answer all the survey questions.
- If you are an employee of Pet Supplies Plus, then you’re not allowed to take part in the survey.
The survey is pretty quick and straightforward provided you follow the steps and abide by the set rules. Remember that by participating in the survey, you inspire them to provide better quality services during your next visits.