The Children’s Place is a specialty retailer of kid’s accessories and apparel. It also distributes products under the Baby Place and Places brand names.
As of 2018, it operated nearly 1100 stores in Puerto Rico, Canada, and the United States. Also, there are other 90 other franchise stores in 12 countries.
If you are a regular customer at a Children’s Place store, then you would now participate in the satisfaction survey to tell your shopping experience and have a chance of winning a discount coupon.
How to participate in the satisfaction survey by the Children’s Place
To participate in the satisfaction survey by the Children’s Place, you need to follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Children’s Place survey at www.placesurvey.com.
Step 2: Choose your preferred language between France, Spanish, and English.
Step 3: Enter the date of shopping.
Step 4: Enter and re-enter the transaction number, which could be found on the bottom of the receipt.
Step 5: Choose your age and choose “Start”.
Step 6: Follow the on-screen instructions to rate the overall satisfaction when you go shopping at the Children’s Place store.
Step 7: Answer a few questions related to your shopping experience at the Children’s Place store.
Step 8: Enter your personal information, then choose “Submit” to complete the survey
What you need to know
– After completing the Children’s Place survey, you will receive a coupon code that can be redeemed when you go shopping in a participating store next time.
– A purchase is necessary to participate in the Children’s Place survey.
– The program is only valid for legal citizens of Canada, Puerto Rico, and the United States who are 18 years old or older.
– The coupon can only be used at participating stores of Children’s Place.
- a $250 Gift Card to the Children’s Place