Canadian Tire is a retail company that is specialized in automotive sales, auto care, sports, and home products. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. It features various divisions and one of its major retail stores is the Canadian Tire which deals in auto operations.
The Canadian Tire Petroleum is another division which specializes in car repairs. Its third division is the Mark’s and this focuses on the sale of sporting products and work clothing for both men and women.
On a weekly basis, Canadian Tire publishes brochures listing promotions, sales, and other seasonal offers. They also have an attractive loyalty program that gives customers the opportunity to seize coupons for every purchase they make.
The company also values every customer and are now conducting a contest for any customer is eligible. Therefore, if you recently made a purchase from them, then you stand a chance of getting away with a special cash prize of up to $1,000. Below are the requirements and steps on how to participate in the contest.
- Understand either English or Spanish.
- Have an access to the Internet via a computer or laptop.
- Be 18 years or more.
- Have a Canadian Tire receipt containing an invitation to participate in the contest.
Steps on How to Participate
- Visit www.TellCDNTire.com from your browser.
- Choose your preferred language (French or English).
- Take the time to read the rules and regulations of the survey before you proceed.
- Enter the time, the amount you spent and your receipt ID to get started in the contest.
- Double check your details then click “Enter” at the right bottom of the page.
- You’ll find questions regarding your service at Canadian Tire. Answer them precisely and honestly.
- When through with the questionnaire, follow the next step then enter your information for you to qualify for the draw. Submit your application.
The procedure is quite simple provided you meet all the above requirements. You can visit their website (www.TellCDNTire.com) to learn more. Happy Contest!