Firehouse Subs is an American fast casual restaurant chain which was established by firefighter brothers Chris and Robin Sorensen in 1994. Currently, it is operating more than 1135 franchise restaurants in Canada, Puerto Rico, and 44 states in the US.
In 2005, the company created a public safety foundation to offer life-saving equipment, educational opportunities, and funding to public safety organizations and first-responders.
If you are a regular customer at a Firehouse restaurant, then you can enter their guest satisfaction survey to have a chance of winning $500 in cash. Also, it might help them improve the service to provide you with a better experience in the next visits.
How to Enter the Survey
Step 1: Visit the official site of Firehouse guest satisfaction survey at www.firehouselistens.com.
Step 2: Choose your language preference, including English and Spanish.
Step 3: Enter the validation number and your total amount spent on the Firehouse restaurant. You can found these details on the receipt.
Step 4: Choose “Start”.
Step 5: Answer a few questions based on your experience when visiting the Firehouse restaurant. Then choose “Next”.
Step 6: Rate the overall satisfaction when you visit the Firehouse restaurant. Then choose “Next”.
Step 7: Enter your contact information, including name, email address, phone number, and ZIP code.
Step 8: Choose “Submit” to complete the Firehouse guest satisfaction survey.
- 1 monthly grand prize that consists of $500 cash.
- The prize is not assignable and transferable.
- The survey giveaway program is a monthly promotion starting on January 1, 2018, and ending on December 31, 2018.
- The program is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the 50 United States.
- You must be 16 years old or above to enter the survey.