McDonald was established in 1940 by two respected entrepreneurs Richard and Maurice. It was later purchased by Ray Kroc in 1955 who transformed it into a drive-thru food store.
Through the leadership of Ray, McDonald was transformed to a mammoth fast food store.
Currently, McDonald is the second largest fast food restaurant chain in the world, second to Subway and serves around 70 million customers daily.
How to Enter McDonald’s Survey
- Visit www.Mcdvoice.com and select the language that you are well conversant with. The website default language is English.
- Enter the 26 digit McDVoice survey code located in the middle of your receipt then click the start button.
- You will be redirected to the survey form where you will be asked simple questions such as your experience when you last visit to McDonald restaurant among many others. Please answer all the questions honestly. The company will be glad to receive your feedback be it positive or negative.
- Once you have completed the survey successfully, you are going to earn McDVoice validation code. Write the validation code on your receipt and redeem it during your next visit to any MacDonald restaurant. Remember that the validation code expires 30 days after the receipt date.
- You need to have the latest McDonald receipt. The receipt is only valid for 7 days.
- Participants must be above 18 years.
- Participants must be a legal citizen of 50 states in the US or District of Columbia.
- Participants cannot participate in more than 5 times a month.
A Reward Coupon which can be redeemed at any MacDonald restaurant.