Publix is one of the largest American regional supermarket chains which is headquartered in Florida. Established in 1930, it is a private corporation that is entirely owned by past and present employees.
Publix operates throughout the Southeastern region of the US, with 787 stores in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia.
If you’ve recently shopped at a Publix store, you can access the survey page and answer a few questions to have a chance of winning a $1000 gift card to go shopping at all Publix supermarkets.
How to Enter the Survey
Step 1: Visit the official site of the survey at www.publixsurvey.com.
Step 2: Choose your language preference, including English and Spanish. Click “START THE SURVEY” button to begin.
Step 3: Enter the three-digit store number printed on the Publix receipt.
Step 4: Provide your survey invitation code.
Step 5: Write down your time stamp on your receipt which indicates the minute and hour when you visited the store.
Step 6: Provide your personal information, including name, email, address, phone, and age.
Step 7: Answer a few questions and rate the service at the Publix store, based on your shopping experience at the Publix store.
Step 8: Once you’ve finished the survey, enter your sweepstakes entry. Now you are eligible for a $1000 Publix gift card.
– Each month, there will be one winner who gets a $1000 Publix gift card.
– The gift card might not be redeemed or transferred for cash. Instead, you can use it to go shopping at all Publix stores.
– Only legal residents of the states of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia are eligible for the program.
– The participants should be 18 years old or more.
– There will be only one winner for each household.