You haven’t tasted real tacos until you have tried the ones at Taco Bell.
Taco Bell started as a little Mexican food haven in the heart of California in San Bernardino back in 1948. The fast-food joint has now spread its wings to open over 7,000 outlets spread across America.
The chain has since grown its menu fusing Texas dishes with Mexican foods. Some of their leading favorites are Burritos, Nachos, Quesadillas, and their signature Tacos among numerous other foods.
How to Participate in the Taco Bell Survey
Once you pay for your meal at Taco Bell you are given a receipt. On this receipt, you will find a unique 16 digit code at the top among other details regarding your meal charges such as date, time, specific meals and amount. To undertake your survey, you will be required to go through several steps as detailed below:
- First, you are required to visit www.Tellthebell.com.
- Fill in your unique 16 digit code in the space provided.
- Fill out details about the particular store you have visited such as location, date and time.
- Select one of the five choices available describing your exact experience.
- Select whether your order type was a drive through, drive in or carry-out.
- Select in the slot provided how satisfied you were about the friendliness of the team members.
- Indicate how accurate your order was.
- Answer the question about the speed of Taco Bell service.
- Answer the question about the portion of your order.
- Answer the question about the appearance or presentation of your food.
- Answer yes or No regarding whether or not you experienced problems during your time at Taco Bell.
- Answer yes or no on whether you purchased a hard shell taco e.g. Beef, Doritos Locos Tacos.
- Finally, If you would like to enter the sweepstakes you can select yes on the space provided.
If you are one of the people who frequent numerous Taco Bell outlets in America, then you can try your luck at winning some easy money. By taking part in a simple survey, you earn yourself a chance to win a cash prize of $500. Talk about how your experience was at Taco Bell, and what made your day during your time there.
Note that to be considered eligible, one must be 18 years and above. This survey is only open to residents of the United States of America.